Cradle of Human Kind and Lesedi Cultural Village 3 Day Tour
This tour takes you on a journey of Human Evolution which traces back to 8 million years ago. The Cradle Of Human Kind is one of eight South African Heritage sites and many humanlike fossils have been discovered here.
It’s the world’s richest hominid site and here you will experience the birthplace of life, witness how we evolved into the people we are today and discover some of the extinct species. On this tour you will learn why Africa is known as “the motherland”.
In South Africa we believe in diversity and we are a rainbow nation. Lesedi Cultural Village is about exploring cultural creativity through dancing and crafting.
- Save with this wonderful multi tour
- Explore Pretoria (Voortrekker Monument, Parliament, Cullinan Mine)
- Visit the Apartheid Museum
- Visit The Cradle Of Human Kind
- Visit Lesedi Cultural Village
- Vehicles with Wi-Fi and very friendly and professional guides
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks
DepartureYour confirmed hotel
Dress CodeComfortable athletic clothing. Closed shoes
IncludedCradle of Human Kind and Lesedi Cultural Village 3 Day TourSnacksTour GuideEntrance feeWater Bottles and SnacksPick up and drop off to your confirmed hotel
Not IncludedAlcoholic BeveragesGratitudesSouvenirs